The 2013 Herefordshire Marmalade Festival takes place in Bromyard between the 28th February and 3rd March 2013 at a variety of venues around the town. Some “fringe” events will take place later in March as and when we can fit them in!
Events for the 2013 Marmalade Festival include:
- Marmalade Jam – live acoustic music in the Crown and Sceptre, 28th February [more]
- Marmalade Supper @ Flowerdew’s – marmalade inspired supper, 1st March
- Bingo in the Ballroom @ the Falcon – lots of great prizes, 1st March
- Breakfast @ the Falcon – to start your marmalade day, 2nd March
- Coffee Morning at Bromyard Methodist Church – 10.00 to 12.00, 2nd March
- Produce Sale at the Conquest – 2nd March – 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Historic Bromyard Walk – led by Town Crier, 2nd March, 10.30am
- Scavenger Hunt for Dog Owners – 2nd March, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Just a Marmalade Minute – fun quiz, the Conquest, 2nd March 7.30pm
- Marmalade Themed Church Service at Bromyard Methodist Church – with musicians from QEHC, 10.30am 3rd March
- Marmalade Walk – 4 mile spring walk – 3rd March, 10.30am
- Marmalade Gala Lunch at No. 1 Broad Street – 3rd March, 12.30pm for 1.00pm
- Marmalade Competition – throughout the weekend
- Special Extra Event – Thai Supper @ the Conquest – 16th March
Full details of all events here.
All profits from the events go to St Michael’s Hospice and Midlands Air Ambulance.
If you require more information email email@example.com.
You can find us on Twitter: @MarmaladeFest
And on Facebook: facebook.com/HerefordshireMarmaladeFestival